RWDI USA LLC dba Green Building Services is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Portland, Oregon office as a full time Administrative Assistant working for our Regional Manager and Building Science team.
The role includes but is not limited to:
• Providing administrative assistance to the Regional Manager, Project Managers and/or select other individuals.
• Using various software programs to prepare proposals, reports, agendas, meeting minutes, spreadsheets, and presentations ensuring company standards are met
• Demonstrating the utmost confidentiality
• Organizing and scheduling workload to meet specific deadlines
• Performing other administrative duties as required
• Role involves supporting management team as well as the consultant and technical teams.
We are accepting applications from highly motivated and energetic candidates with the following qualifications:
• Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to operate at an advanced level in MS Office software
• Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
• Must be able to handle multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment
• Must prioritize workload to meet specified deadlines
• In-depth knowledge of company office procedures
• Aptitude for attention to detail to ensure a high degree of quality assurance
• Flexibility in dealing with change and sensitive situations
• Availability to work outside normal working hours to meet client deadlines
• Preferred consideration will be given to candidates with several years of office experience in an administrative position and/or a post secondary diploma or certificate, and experience dealing directly with clients
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the following email address:
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Green Building Services endorses and practices the principles of equal opportunity employment.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion.